Effort to kill spider with torch causes apartment fire

Photo credit: WBIR-TV

By Jordan Whittington, WBRZ 2

REDDING, CA- An attempt to torch a large spider at a California apartment is forcing residents to move out.

Fire officials say one of the men who lives in the apartment found the spider in an upstairs bedroom. In an effort to kill it, the resident set the arachnid ablaze with a torch lighter.

The burning spider scurried to a mattress, which quickly caught fire and spread to the window curtains. (FULL ARTICLE)

Effort to kill spider with torch causes apartment fire was last modified: January 9th, 2018 by admin

Related posts: